STYLE ON THE GO clients, shoppers and customers are at the heart of everything we do and your safety, health and well-being is paramount.
Please read below our full COVID-19 POLICY for guidance regarding business operations during this time and for the foreseeable future.
- STYLE ON THE GO (referred to throughout as SOTG) will uphold, adhere to and promote social distancing guidelines of 6ft apart for all shoppers at pop-up shops and shopping events
- SOTG will follow and adhere to all relevant county and city guidelines where pop-ups, events etc are (including but not exclusive to San Diego County, Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County)
- Ensure all SOTG staff and assistants are fully aware or and adhere to the SOTG COVID-19 POLICY
- SOTG staff and shoppers will all be required to wear face masks and surgical gloves if social distancing cannot be adhered to
- SOTG pop-up events will not have more than 10 people present at one time
- Shopping appointments will be scheduled for those attending pop-up events
- Priority time slots for 60 years and above; people with health issues or who are considered vulnerable and will be scheduled prior to other shoppers attending
- SOTG requests anyone who feels unwell or who has a temperature to refrain from attending in consideration of other shoppers and out staff
- Ensure all staff wash hands frequently for 20 full seconds throughout any pop-up, event or show. Hand sanitizers will be available for staff use.
- SOTG will make hand sanitizers available for all clients and provide before they begin shopping and as they leave
- Surgical gloves and masks will also be available for clients and shoppers who do not have them
- Signage at events, pop-ups and shows will be present to inform clients and shoppers of the safety measures which we are taking and ensure they help to implement them
- Surfaces, racks, hangers, clothing covers and all boxes will be cleaned before, during and after all events
- All packaging will be wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes upon delivery to SOTG, when hung and before display at all events. Anti-bacterial sprays and wipes will be used frequently and between all shoppers as well as events
- All trash will be disposed of in tightly closed bags and transported away from any shopping. area immediately
- No food or drink will be allowed to be brought to the shopping area or be offered at any pop-up events
- Contactless payment methods will be available (via Square, Venmo etc)
- Door-to-door drop-offs or curbside pick-up will follow cleaning guidelines mentioned above. All items will be delivered in new bags to customer's. doorstep on a one-to-one basis with no physical contact. Communication. will be done via text message, phone conversation or email
- Wardrobe Styling Sessions will be conducted virtually until subsequent guidance is given
- We are always available for our lovely clients, customers and shoppers via Face Time, Zoom and similar, as well as the usual methods of communication and will continue to provide updates via our videos, social media and website
Please download and read our completed protocols in accordance with city and county requirements and guidelines:
All of the above will be reviewed and updated ongoing in accordance with relevant guideline.